Hi, my name is Mikael Hamrin.
I am the founder and CEO of Expansionvideos
I understand that you may have some questions, about us, the process, previous projects or maybe just something else. Let´s schedule a call and get your questions answered.On the call I am very interested in hearing more about your business and what problems you are facing. So that we can figure out if we will be a good match for each other.Looking forward to help you expand your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started?
- question-circleTo get started you need to book a call by clicking the yellow “Book a Call” button, and choose your preferred time for the meeting. After that you will be redirected to a video brief where you can fill in a few details about your organization /idea. This info serves as input for laying the strategy of your video. During the meeting we find out exactly what needs you have and what kind of video would suit you.
- question-circleHow does it work?
- question-circleOnce you have ordered and filled in our short questionnaire, our team creates a script. Once this script is approved, we record a studio voiceover and then create an animated video for your product or service.
- question-circleIs it limited to one animated video per customer?
- No, you can order multiple animated videos in one purchase. If you are interested in several animated videos, please contact us and we will arrange your order.
- Can I order two animated videos and combine them to one?
- question-circleYes, you can order up to 4 animated videos in one order and can combine them with 1 video. Each video you order will be treated as a 30 second segment, so if you order 2, you will receive a 1 minute video. Be sure to mention it in the questionnaire.
- question-circleWhat if I don’t like the animated video?
- question-circleOnce you have the first draft of the animated video, you will be able to make 1 round of animation changes for free. If you are still unhappy, you can request a full refund.
- question-circleHow much information can you get in during a 30 seconds animated video?
- About 75-80 words get in a 30 second animated video. About 150 words in a 60 second animated video and about 210 words in a 90 second animated video.
Expansionvideos – All Rights Reserved – Copyright © 2019 –Svenska